5 Things You Can't Miss:
1. Admiring the panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the tip of Spain from the rooftop of La Tangerina Hotel in Tangier, whether for breakfast, afternoon drinks or both! We literally sat there for hours on awashed with a sense of calmness. The riad-style hotel is a view in itself with rooms overlooking an enclosed courtyard, original artwork and décor that makes you feel like you were in someone’s home
2. Wandering Chefchaouen and its blue-washed buildings, charming medina streets, colorful carpets and eye-catching doors. It is definitely one of the cutest places you will see. There’s just something about the color blue that wraps you in a sense of calmness and serenity.
3. Spending a night in the Merzouga Desert. We’re not really one for camping even if it’s glamping but we definitely are one for sipping cocktails in a pool overlooking the beautiful orange sand dunes! Auberge Du Sud is the most magical hotel we’ve ever stayed in. Located on the edge of one of the biggest sand dunes in Africa, it is a journey into the heart of the Sahara desert. Spend your day camel trekking, quad biking or just relax by the pool. At night, witness the most beautiful constellations you can ever imagine.
4. Disconnect in the beautiful Skoura oasis lined with fig trees and date palms at Les Jardins de Skoura. Set in a huge garden with apricot and pomengranate trees, the place is both homey and chic. Explore the palm groves, ruined kasbahs and the scenery of the Atlas foothills or take a dip in the pool and relax in the hammocks.
5. Pamper yourself in Kasbah Bab Ourika at the High Atlas Mountain. Definitely worth getting their pool suite. Being North Africa’s highest mountain range, there is nothing more relaxing than taking a dip in a private infinity pool overlooking desert landscapes covered with burnt-orange rock. Enjoy the most beautiful sunsets with 360 degree panoramic views!