Splashkit XL (Body Only) - Cocopaya (Coconut w/ Papaya Zip)
Write a review
This extremely versatile bag can be used alone as a cosmetics kit, or keep-safe for all your wires, valuables, and trinkets to put in your suitcase while en route! Alternatively, its buttons on either side give the Splashkit an entirely different purpose as a sling bag / body bag. Simply attach the Splashkit strap (sold separately) via the button sleeves, and adjust to your comfort! --- Did we mention the body is waterproof?
Straps not included.
- (L)7.5” x (W)3.1” x (H)7”
After every use, you may rub the outside with any disinfectant or baby wipes. Be careful not to use extremely strong disinfectant as the powdery finish that you love may rub off over time.
For a more thorough cleaning turn your Splashkit inside out and wash the liner with soap and water. Leave kit open, inside out in a dry place to dry.
Most of our Splash Collection accessories are waterproof and may be washed with mild soap and water mix and / or disinfectant wipes. For our vegan leather straps, a quick wipe with a damp cloth will do!
HOW TO ATTACH / DETACH YOUR SPLASH COLLECTION STRAPS
1. Pick-up your strap or bag ears, flip it around to find their button sleeves.
2. Line up each button hole with our Viajecito Original Splashkit Buttons
3. Button them on like you would on a t-shirt!
**To keep as sustainable as possible, all our button sleeves are made with excess fabric from our bag liners. It may take a couple of tries to get the snug sleeves on to your Splashkit, but you will get the hang of it!
Hand wash liner or machine wash gentle in cold water. Leave to air dry.
DO NOT put in the dryer as shrinking may occur.
Hand wash straps or put in laundry net and gentle wash cold.
After every use, you may rub with any disinfectant or baby wipes. For a more thorough cleaning, use a soft sponge with gentle soap and water mixture to rub off accumulated dirt.
HOW TO ATTACH / DETACH YOUR TOTE LINING & STRAPS
1. Unpack your canvas liner and lay it flat.
2. Unscrew strap knobs from the inside of your tote.
3. Line up the holes in your liner to the bag screws. Insert.
4. From the inside, screw on strap knobs tightly so nothing is left loose.
5. To remove liner, repeat these steps backwards.